In harmony with the surroundings
Soft and round versus angular and hard. Pulla is the result of a study into forms and materials and their relationship to the space in which they fulfil their function. The outcome of this search is a timeless sofa in which the lines and materials are interwoven. They merge to form a comfortable seating programme with a soft and low look and a larger seating depth. This looks stunning in large interiors but is just as suitable for intimate, more compact rooms.
The PullaÃ¢â¬â¢s seat, back and arms embrace and overlap each other; pushed together gently at the contact points, like the dough from the Finnish plaited loaf from which the design takes its name.Features
- Extensive sofa programme with generous seating depth (65 cm).
- Sofas: 2.5-seat, 3-seat, 3.5-seat and 4-seat. The chaise longue XL, divans and footstools can be positioned freestanding in the room. There are also multiple additional elements, enabling chaise longue medium or XL combinations with 1 or 2 arms up to a maximum width of no fewer than 390 cm.
- Upholstery choice: leather, fabric (including stretch-fabric).
- Legs in aluminium as standard with a lacquer/powder coating option.
- Comfort options: height +2 cm, depth -2 cm.